"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, October 26, 2020

It's been a while

 It's interesting, but I haven't written here in over two years. Life got crazy, but I had also been told that the blogs were no longer going to be active with changes that were being made to the platform. Imagine my surprise when I looked and found this still active! So, this is more of a test post to see if my account is indeed still active. I have missed writing here, so hopefully this will work. Fingers crossed, posting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.