"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, October 30, 2020

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday to you! 

Today I am taking a few minutes to express things that are making this particular Friday "fabulous." It's kind of another way to say what I am thankful for 😀

Answers to prayers

Gorgeous blue skies

Comfy clothes

Dinner in the crock-pot

Being able to joke with Elijah during school

Saying absurd things just to hear my kids laugh

Friends who check in on you

Sisters

Next two weeks of meals planned

Next two weeks of groceries ordered

 Elijah grasping a math concept he has struggled with all week

Laundry finished for the week

School finished for the week

Music to listen to when working

School set for next week

A hubby who works hard

Time to do what I want

Time to relax

Family time

Captivating book: "Things we didn't say" by Amy Lynn Green

Kayla knowing she could call me last night, (even after I was asleep) because she needed to talk 💗

These are just a few of the things that are making me thankful for Friday this week. What are you loving/thankful/grateful for this week? I would love to hear from you!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.