"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, February 26, 2016

Not the bug :)

Today is Friday!!! Hallelujah! It has been a long week, month, year!!! However, today I am rejoicing. Why? Because it is Friday. Here are a few things I LOVE about this particular Friday:
I have had hugs and kisses from my loved ones...I am LOVED!
My loved ones are all healthy.....we are blessed!!!!
It is Friday!!!....that mean's it's the weekend!
We built a bonfire....we are blessed!
WE roasted hotdogs.....we had food to eat.....we are blessed!
The hotdogs were super yummy...........we are blessed :)!!!!
WE made smores......we are blessed :)
I had Ghiradelli Carmel chocolates that I used to make S'mores.....I am doubly blessed!!!!
Don't worry, we had the stuff for regular S'mores as well :)!!! Still blessed!!!
Matt and I sat around the bonfire talking for at least an hour....quality time...I am blessed!!!
Not every day is going to be great and sunshine and roses. The hard days make us appreciate the good days even more. So after a month or so of hard days I am incredibly thankful for this good day. I am thankful for PERSPECTIVE. I know in the scheme of things these hard days are a mere blip. I know that EVENTUALLY we will know which job Matt is going to get in Charlotte and then we will FINALLY be able to get in a routine. But, today, that doesn't matter. At least he will have a job and eventually we will get our routines back.
I hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY AND AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for your encouragement and love.
I am blessed beyond measure to have friends like YOU in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.