"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Share Four Somethings June 2024

Not too many updates in this section this time. Basically, not much has changed.

Anyway, I am happy to be able to look back over the month and link up with Jennifer to share my Four Somethings. I will be sharing things I've loved or disliked, something accomplished, something improved upon/or needs to be improved, and something I've noticed.

Something Loved or Disliked

We started the beginning of the month out in NC, and I loved seeing my husband's family. I also loved seeing two young adults that had been in our youth group get married!!! So honored to be able to celebrate with them! We also celebrated my husband's 48th birthday.


 

Something Accomplished

I started and finished a scrap busting crochet blanket! I loved working on it, and also loved how quickly it came together. I was working with three strands of yarn and working with a half-double crochet stitch.

 

Something Improved upon or needs improvement

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, my health still falls into the "needs" improvement category.

Something Fun

On my book blog, I participate in Top Ten Tuesday, which is a weekly meme with prompts. Twice a year we put our book wishlists on there. I always feel weird doing it because I don't want people to feel like they have to get you something, but I didn't feel like thinking of another topic, so I participated. Two blogger friends sent me a book from my wishlist! It was so unexpected and sweet. I also bought these fun zipper pulls from a local fabric store.

"To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Philippians 4:20

 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
 
What is something you have loved, accomplished, improved upon, or noticed this month?? To see what other bloggers are sharing this month head over to Jennifer's blog.

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the celebrations this month, and the crochet blanket is lovely! Visiting from Share Four Somethings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blanket! It looks very cool! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to celebrate a wedding and a birthday! The crochet blanket is very pretty and a great accomplishment. Hope you're having a great summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a wedding to celebrate! I hope your husband had a wonderful birthday. That is so sweet that blogging friends sent you some books from your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, the wedding was wonderful and my husband had a great birthday :)

      Delete
  5. That crochet blanket is really nice! Great job on it! I hope your husband had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I had fun making it. My husband did have a good birthday!

      Delete
  6. I love the blanket. Happy 48th to your husband. Sharing book Wishlist's sounds like a neat idea.
    Visiting today from Share4Somethings #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crochet blanket, the zipper pulls, and that wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.