"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, April 20, 2012

HAIRCUT :)

Today, I had my first US haircut in over 2 years and my first haircut in about 6-8 months....

Needless to say, I was a little overdue.

My friend Jen recommended her friend at Living Art Salon and Spa in Fort Mill. Her friend was busy until May, so she recommended Kelly, who also works there. I asked her if she trusted her with her own hair. I was taking my hair cut pretty seriously and wasn't just trusting anybody! She said, "Yes, she cuts my hair."

Okay, so today I went and saw Kelly Ames (7049749078) and I think she did a great job. I am very pleased with it...will let you make your own decision. I do have to say that I have never had another stylist get my hair as straight as she did!!!

If you are in the Charlotte, Pineville, Fort Mill area and you need a hair cut, I would recommend Kelly!

Before picture...this is the only thing I have been able to do with my hair for weeks...

After the hair cut....

Now, if only I could make it look like this every day...it's very difficult for me to get my hair straight...but may have to start trying again...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have recognized you with your hair straight. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.