"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

No going back

 When I get down, things get stressful, or I get overwhelmed, I get quiet. I hate that I missed the Share Four Somethings for November, because it is something I enjoy doing. But, every time I thought to do it, I just couldn't I will still post my favorite picture from November, and move on from here. I am still on the struggle bus, still very stressed, but hoping to catch up on a few things in the next few days. I hope you all are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.