"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Schweine (Pig) Museum

Do you love pigs? Do you love all things pig? (And I don't mean bacon!) If so you should check out the Schweine Pig Museum in Germany! We went on Thanksgiving day and we had NEVER seen so much pig stuff in one place! Floors of stuffed pigs, porcelain pigs, bronze pigs, Mickey pigs, glass pigs etc. Since I could sit here all day and try to describe the place (and not do a very good job!) I will let most of the pictures speak for themselves...Enjoy! (If you want to see the picture bigger just click on it!)






























 Pig stuff from Kenya!




























 Wish on a stuffed pig pile? Sure, why not!






 Pay no attention to the girl making faces!






This is only a small sample of what we saw! So again, if you love pigs and you are in Germany, why not check out the Pig museum?!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting place! I'm not sure it would make my list of sites to see but I'm thankful to experience it through your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.