"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, May 30, 2014

Unreal

I'm sorry, but it does not feel real to me that we are getting on the plane today...and moving to GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels like a normal day, but with a little more excitement and it was a bit easier getting up, knowing we had a plane to catch. Which is weird. Shouldn't there be bells and whistles??? Butterflies in the stomach?? Oh well, I am certainly not complaining and I am sure by the time we get to the airport the nerves will set in!
Kayla and Elijah are super excited, as was evidenced by them being up and ready to go before 6am...I mean clothes on, breakfast eaten and teeth brushed, bags packed!! Love their enthusiasm.
I am sure once we get on the plane and start going it will feel more real. And, once we hit Greece reality will set in.
Today, the verse that is going to get me on that plane is "I can do ALL things (yes, that means get on a plane and move forever and a day away from all our family and friends) through Christ who strengthens me." (and I know He is going to give us strength!) Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.