"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Glasses

We have had so much going on lately, I am still trying to catch up on what's going on with us. Last week me and the kids trekked over to the eye doctor. Kayla's eye sight had changed since the last time and she needed new glasses. Elijah doesn't need glasses at this time, but the eye doctor said he would most likely need them...eventually...which we expect, since we ALL wear them.


The kids had fun playing with the "sunglasses" that the doctor gave them to wear outside...if you've ever had an eye exam you know what I mean. They wore them most of the afternoon. Elijah would even put them on his wrist and pretend they were spy gear and stuff. So funny.
Kayla's "before" picture...

Playing with the cool shades...
The "after" picture...You will not see any pictures of Elijah wearing his "cool" shades...he hid under a laundry basket and refused to come out until the camera was gone...
I also got new glasses, but since I don't wear them in public much, you won't be seeing any pictures of me either ;)
I will tell you that mine are purple...Kayla's are no longer pink, they are more like black, with pink on the inside...she said they are a new style...which, I love, by the way! She looks really good.

1 comment:

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.